Courtlands Riding Stables
Terms & Conditions
The following items are mandatory and must be worn at all times:
• Correctly fitted riding hat to standards (BSEN 1384 (1997), Snell E2001 and or PAS 015. This must be worn at all times when mounted or handling the horses/ponies. This can be hired from us on the day of your ride. Hats must have a solid non adjustable shell. Adjustable or plastic hats are not permitted irrespective of certification.
• Suitable Shirt or top with LONG sleeves
• Boots with a CLEARLY defined straight cut heel (maximum 2cm) and smooth sole.
NO TRAINERS/SPORTS SHOES
The following items are highly recommended while riding:
• It is highly recommended that All riders have their own personal accident insurance
• Body Protector, (BETA level 3)
• Jodhpurs or Breeches,
• Jacket – If worn this item MUST be fastened whilst riding
Anyone who wishes to wear their own Riding Hats (all riding hats must carry the latest standards) can do so, but they have to be checked and approved by Courtlands.
Courtlands reserve the right to refuse any person who is deemed to not be wearing the correct clothing/equipment
Always arrive and be ready to ride 15 minutes before your session is due to start (if you are late you may not be able to join the session)
Lesson durations are approximate timings
Please drive with care when visiting Courtlands. There are children, adults and animals around at all times, please adhere to the 5 mph speed limit. PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE OVER 5MPH, IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE ASK TO LEAVE THE PREMISES
Courtland’s cannot take responsibility for unaccompanied minors outside of lessons and other organised Pony Club events unless acting as a Pony Club helper.
There is NO SMOKING permitted at anytime anywhere on our premises. PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE. If you are caught smoking you may be ask to leave the premises this is for the safety of everyone
THE OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT OF COURTLANDS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOU RIDE IF THE CORRECT ATTIRE IS NOT WORN OR IF THEY BELIEVE THAT ALLOWING YOU TO RIDE WOULD CONSTITUTE A RISK TO THE HEALTH OR WELL-BEING OF EITHER YOU, COURTLANDS PERSONNEL OR ANIMALS.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
HOW TO BOOK
Bookings can be made in person or via the telephone. In the case of all initial bookings and any subsequent adhoc bookings priority must be given to our existing clientele.
A Booking Fee is required at the time of booking either in person, or by phone.
• £10.00 for standard lessons/1 hour hacks, £20.00 for Specials
• Private Lessons are to be paid for in full when booking (There is no refund for cancellations)
Payment is accepted in cash or debit/credit cards (for transactions of £25 or above)
We are longer able to accept card payments for transactions under £25
Cancellations made any time after booking and up to 48 hours before the booking will incur the cost of the deposit; this will need to be repaid if a further booking is to be made.
Any cancellations within 48 hours will incur the full cost of the booking.
Although every care is taken, all rider ride at their own risk
2018 Courtlands Riding Stables - Website built and maintained by Koncept Productions